Saturday, May 02, 2009

blogiversary! four years of fun!



When I started, this blog was going to be about food, but life progresses and changes.  I've had a baby, I've become less interested in food, and life happens. It's been terrific, really. What this blog does do for me is remind me that there are wonderful things in this world and I've got to experience my share of them. How nice is that?  
Themes of the week:
Thunderbirds (check out the Camel's sign in the picture I post)
Technology (it's cool. period.)
sunshine (it's sunny in Britain again!)
music
and keeping the perspective at work. I was feeling really down about work last week. This week every lesson was good. The pupils were sunny faces that wanted to learn and they showed empathy. Can't get better than that.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great blog. Very real. I have a question for you though. Do you think that the tuition that is charged to attend culinary colleges is worth it and are there enough well paying jobs available in this field to justify the cost for the students who do attend the culinary colleges?