Sunday, March 24, 2013

where have I been?

In my own little world. I've come off of Facebook. I've lost quite a bit of weight. I work. I look after my kids. I play a bit of music. I read a lot online and have discovered a real knack for online shopping.
But it's holiday time. And it's so cold and we reckon our town may have the best weather in Britain right now, so no point going anywhere. Who wants to get stuck out in a cottage with no where to go and none of one's favourite things? Not me.
Food wise, I'm going to spend these two weeks weening myself off of Weight Watchers and remind myself of all the things I do well with or without it. It was a useful tool. But I defo had to adapt it to me and how I go about things. 
This is what I ate today:
blueberry smoothie, mackerel, egg mayo on toast (1),2 ryvita, 4 finns, low fat houmous, apple, banana, spinach and potato soup, low fat cheese 1 1/2 portions, 3 squares of chocolate, a couple of popcrisps, veggie chilli with a bit of rice and bit of tortilla, couple of bites of trifle which was very nice

and I'm not done. Going for a run and then wine and bits later. On holiday after all.
I'm still doing my morning yoga
I'm still making good things at work.
I'm still feeding my kids up and making sure they got the resources to get through the day.

I had been blogging on WW. And reading their blogs. Which were a good source, but now I'm wondering about who some of the posters are as one is giving a blow by blow of her extreme juicing diet. More of an advertiment than anything. Which makes me uncomfortable.   

Nothing extreme is my moto now. good stuff in moderation. Exercise to keep me in a mental happy place. and remember that I'm more than what I eat and my weight.

Though food is a pretty damn interesting topic. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very good blog. thanks for sharing... carry on.

Please visit my website: http://www.efoodsdirect.com/