Monday, May 02, 2011

blogiversary.

I made this picture to use as a card for all of the babies that have been born in the family, 4 girls!

It's been a great couple of months. I've lost 16 lbs and have totally changed how I eat and feel. Really pleased with that. Buying new clothes, getting ready for prom in a few weeks. Funny that, it's their prom, but I'm just as excited about it. Found a dress with the tags still on it at a small boutique while on holiday (charity shop!) and then splashed out on a killer set of high heels. Now I've got to practice walking around in them. And I've been using Just Dance on the Wii to help get into the groove in case someone asks me to dance. : )

We've been on holiday for practically all of April. And it's been sunny and beautiful and relaxing.

And we bought a car. We've been without for 2 years now. Hiring cars for holidays and walking everywhere else. When we hired the car this time, we were in love again and started looking. It's an 'energy efficient' car that is just right for getting around in. Tomorrow The Girl and I get to drive to school in our little blue baby and show off. Yipee!!!

No comments: