Thursday, August 02, 2007

I made shopping bags


OH! What a buzz. Hubby bought this fabric ages ago from a charity shop (1£!) so that I could dabble with the idea of making my own shopping bags. I came across this website today morsbags.com. An hour later I had two shopping bags. An hour after that Hubby went to the shops with one (he doesn't like the flowers, I wonder why?) and return with a sizable purchase. Design Technologist in me demands assessment feedback. It felt secure, manageable size, carried lots, but to make it male user-friendly, I need to find different colours/patterns. Fair enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I very like to read your site! I in delight!
I have a site about tea. If you not against, we could exchange references.
I shall be very grateful, if you will answer me in the comment of mine blog http://infotea.blogspot.com