Monday, September 12, 2005

Wacky bread


Things haven't been wonderful lately, which is why I haven't blogged. My laptop has broken itself and I'm having to blog at work (naughty me). But I've completed loads of tasks today and I'm waiting for my year 11 group to arrive. The picture is of bread rolls made today. One of the girls has a signet ring with a marijuana leaf on it. So they decided that it would be a good idea to press that into the bread. Disturbing, but makes it more than a bread roll I guess, it makes it a statement.
The Design and Technology GCSE results were poor and tomorrow we get a good telling off for it. I'm well aware that I failed and they know that I have tried and am probably being harder on myself than they will be. But I hate being chastised.
I'm not really enjoying teaching right now, and am convinced that I will never be any good at it. How's that for wallowering in self-pity?

No comments: